What's My Logic?

 What is my logic? 

My logic involves the word loyal.

Because once I met you, I became your king.

Each day of my life I battle time.

When the clock ticks, it feels like a lime.

If we're rushing through life, why don’t we just convert to dimes, and instead of saying 10:00, why not 30:00?

Some moments are a mess.

But sometimes you can simply solve the puzzle by playing a bit of mental chess.

I do disagree with the catchphrase "the more the merrier" because if you do see the logic that way, then life becomes less enjoyable.

What is my logic? 

My ideas sometimes vanish.

Because of those who banish 

It's like being a danish eater.

The visions are all over the place.

But why are these ideas not implemented and embraced?

I am the best.

I’ve faced many tests.

I cannot count on one finger.

My finger has been a stinger.

What’s My Logic? 

My logic is that I may never get a VIP pass.

I may never experience first class.

I'm aware that I unintentionally harass people.

When all I want to do is cry on the grass.

In my life, I do not have a role model.

Each time I see one, I am afraid that the bond will melt into the asphodel.

You might see me as a fool.

And a possible tool.

You are all wrong because all I am is just cool.

What is my logic?

Every human needs to have comfortable wear.

They should be clothes that won’t tear.

At the end of the day, we should not be going to Walmart like a bear.

Many men and women hear the whispers.

But all they do is blow in the twisters.

They might see me as a brand new toy.

Then, after a while, I became a decoy.

I am done living the old life.

And turning into mold

What is my logic? 

You might wonder if I ever look back.

There are times I do, and all I do is crack.

But now I am way better because I feel as if I am on the right track.

I no longer lack 

I now pack 

I have entered the jungle.

Where you now have to juggle 

On the outside, I roar like a lion.

However, on the inside, I want to run like a bison.

What is my logic? 

For me, my life in social situations is I have to do some preliminary work.

Otherwise, I will be stabbed by a fork.

Also, when the fork stabs me, I feel like a dork.

It becomes a popped cork.

We do need wealth.

for our health.

We should not have so much.

You are risking being a bunch.

That is my logic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 10 Hats

To....

Autism Presented in a Closet