Open Air

 Today is a great day to go fishing in isolation. One reason I enjoy fishing in a body of water is the fresh air it provides—something that is impossible to breathe indoors. The open air is a supplement I grasp when the heat is booming. It is better when passing a track and seeing the Dirt Track Bandits. The country cannot go away from me. Although I’d prefer not getting dirt on me when the bandits drift, it is a pleasant sound to hear. It is my favorite noise to hear in commercials. The noise makes me powerful when most of the time I feel no strength in my blood. The open air is also the best bathroom. I’d rather pour my feces on grass than a toilet. I say this because when I did use a tree to squat, it was the most comfortable bathroom experience I’ve ever had. Outside is the best and worst place for romance too. Don’t believe me, watch Spider-Man or The Bridges of Madison County. It’s too bad my sensory issues block me from this scene coming to life. The open air comes with a price because when I am sad and it is sunny, I get more disappointed, not because of the circumstances but because the sun seems further away. I’ve never been a man to consider suicide, but if I ever got into a declining health phase, the place I would want to take my final breath is in the open air. Hopefully one day we can get outdoor ICU’s. In the open air there are people who speak to me with lots of positive vibes, but when there is darkness, so does the eeriness who knows right from wrong. Everyone loves dogs when they give you a lick on the face, including me, but I am more attached to the dogs with a hefty growl. As my family friend said, “They aren’t mean they are just nervous.” I see it as my duty to take them in so when I can play fetch in the open air. I also see it as we have something in common. We’re not afraid to express our opinions. Plus, growling dogs and myself have boundaries, just like the dog not liking his ears being scratched. I have to mentally prepare before I know I will be surprised in a crowd. It is part of why I like the open air. I'm still in a crowd, but I can still have a bubble of protection from people, but inside I don’t have that privilege. The only time inside when I can breathe is when I speak. Speaking gives me the control to not screw up with relationships or strangers. When everyone needs a break from conversing, I believe where most people go is in the open air, where there is peace and all anyone can hear is yourself or what nature provides. There is one problem when you're by yourself; it could be a place where your thoughts are hidden. For some, deterring mental health by themselves in the open air is where the violent fantasies come out. On the other hand, the open air can make you powerful. It has been proven it keeps our body and mind healthier. Minus the holidays, why do you think people here or in the colder weather tend to be a bit more of a grumpy dwarf compared to those who reside in Florida or Hawaii? The open air even tells stories; some are better than others, but for some it is more of a popular place where the first page begins in the chapter. The riptide did not happen in the ocean or in a hospital; it occurred when one guy had enough and chose to drive off the bridge. It wasn’t your fault. I have personally chosen to blame the psycho in your head. In the open air, while I may get bored with the clouds, I do find it cool to see the riders in the sky. I just wish I knew their destination. The open air also gives humans memorable nights. Why do you think most dates or school dances happen during the nighttime and are the most memorable in the open air? If I ever went on a date, I’d hope I could do something outside with the person. The open air has even given me some unique experiences only someone could write about. An example is getting stuck on a zipline or watching my mother get swooped by a wave. The open air is even a place where people reflect about life. Nickelback’s Photograph music video proves my point. In the video, he is literally reflecting on a relationship he had before they broke up. I think the perfect way to end this is to just say the open air makes me get up, get into it, and get involved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autism Presented in a Closet

My 10 Hats

Self Help