Meeting the One

My time has come to turn into a player and begin attracting women the way I only know how-with desire and longing to meet the one. Is that to say I will find a wife who is accepting of me and that I will have a wife? Is she a charmer? We will only learn those answers in the hours of life. In addition to shooting an arrow with my charm at the right lady, I will fly in the air to become a Cupid. Aspies have the utmost respect for all ladies, but my question is: how do you speak to them? Each lady looks and acts differently. Each of us has our preferences when it comes to looks. One may like curves, while the other does not, or one likes them Hispanic, while the other likes beach blondes. Perhaps one likes Gamora and the other likes Nebula. When it comes to our pickiness, we are all different. Despite my wish, I cannot release that criticism. It feels like tears that are going into black or white parts of the brain and turning into blue on black. Although the water can burn and sometimes hurt, on other days it feels sensational because I feel safer than others. Regardless of whether I am the safest with my woman's choice, I am at least in the top 5. Whispers are saying, "Go for her!" There is no need to worry! Maybe they're right, but there's also a chance that they're not, and that's scary. My family is the only ones who have ever said to me, "I love you" and I have given up and I have never imagined hearing those three words from anyone else. I have accepted it as a reality. I have hope, however, and I hope to be proven wrong by the only person with whom I choose to spend my life. Even though I might mess up, I hope I will be given an endless number of chances to show how much I care for my future family. For my true love, I will go to the ends of the earth to prove my loyalty. If love doesn't choose to come to me, I will grab and capture it. Of course, I am nervous to face a beauty like you but your happiness and personality will wash and drain the nerves. I will free fall for you as your burdens will be my burdens. We are two personalities combined into one big happy couple. In my life, my back will always be back against a wall but with you maybe I will get times where I once in my life do not have to feel like that. To conclude you will be me and I will be you. It is our job not to lose our priorities but most importantly I will not abandon or lose you and I hope you will do the same for me in return. We are human and might lose our grip but we will come back together. I hope to see the loveliest woman walk down the aisle and hear the two words “I do.” However, is it going to happen? We shall all figure that out jointly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 10 Hats

To....

Autism Presented in a Closet