A Neutral View

 To someone who takes one good peek at me, I see a person who claps.

And someone who taps.

What they do not see is someone who is rising to the top.

At the end of the day, he pops 

To the ones who have not heard of my name,

I’m here to play the game.

You will first see me as a stranger.

A few minutes later, I might become a danger to you.

I could be considered an attraction in a zoo.

Because while you look fascinated,

You continue to stare but do not reach out to pet us.

We are people with a mission.

Mission completed!

That is all I and my species want to hear.

I am considered a code.

No one has been able to unlock the safe.

One of the hobbies I enjoy is traveling.

I have been to many places.

Each new spot has many new faces.

That is a scary feeling for me.

I know that I can not drive.

Confusion can come from the lanes.

Sometimes the result is putting someone with canes 

Is me not driving a joke? If so,

Please keep laughing and underestimating me.

I want the doubt.

So I can show why no one needs to pout.

I know that I am crazy.

I get my socks from John’s Crazy Socks.

If that is tacky, then put me on the dock.

Because there is one certain thing.

I am no jock.

That is for sure loaded and locked up.

Dear future boss,

Who might be named Ross?

It will be a challenge for me to wear a suit and tie.

If I have to wear it, I may have an uncontrollable toss.

If I were going to go on Yelp 

I might get rated 

Who knows if I will be loved or hated?

I might even be considered a bumper on a car.

However, after hitting the gas, I will become a star.

The CIA is a place where everyone hides.

But when I come by, everyone rides my tide.

Only those who are familiar with specific American documents can be certain.

They're the ones who have the banner.

Those who do are rude in more than one way.

Lucky them! They can blend.

What about the others who are unable to care for themselves?

I am like an undercover agent.

No one cares until it matters.

I do not trust the police because they evade privacy.

Phones are one of their favorite things to tap.

If you do that, I’d rather slap your tone.

Sometimes higher powers become crooks.

To avoid this, we need them on hooks.

The CIA wants my truth.

No way! It is not happening.

No-one stalks

While the rest of you try to waterboard us,

You can try to make us drown.

But we come back with no frowns.

Aspies might even come back with hash browns.

People might say it is silent but deadly.

It is true that with aspies you must be quick.

If not, we will feel sick.

I am proud to say I have not been bribed.

Because while you can take it

You can't make it up.

I now have control over the power of my tower.

That is the greatest gift.

I enjoy the flavor mint.

It gives me a hint.

It is like me. I am clean.

But there are no blue jeans.

I would fit in with the Smurfs.

If I could only go on their turf.

Pet rocks are helpful.

But the problem is that humans are the rocks.

Wake up! 

It is time to hop on the clock.

I might be getting good feedback.

But within myself, there are cracks.

One joke is that I run my mouth.

When I do, it goes south.

I may have junk.

But I can say it is my trunk.

I can sell anything.

Even if it is a bell,

The bell can be hazardous if you put a tag on it.

It feels like a wet rag.

I will gobble the tag like PAC-MAN.

I will admit it. I collect 

Understand, though, they are my souvenirs.

If you have an unusual style, you will not stink.

You just can not wink.

I am a roaster.

But I can be a toaster.

I am filled with fire that can make you melt.

But I also have a fire that can make you feel.

I used to spend 

However, I got tired of having to send 

I’ve never been able to sit still.

I can be like Bill.

I know I can change.

But why with my unique range?

I also have challenges with a runny nose.

Because I fell and called

I also fall and call for communication.

I know you may not understand my voice.

While I make an attempt

I still might cry.

When I get old, I will still be the same.

I want everyone to know the word "age."

This does not mean you go into a cage.

To those who have lost their souls,

I have taken the hole.

To the big hole, Grandma New

It will be a tearful dew if I see you.

I know that I will beam with steam.

It has taken a team.

I might be lost at times.

But I am here at Dime.

I am not a movie man.

I do TV with the occasional CD.

I’ve never been in the middle of three.

I have avoided being like a branch staying on a tree.

My interest in dark-composite skin 

That view of me is pinned.

By the way, I like women. I enjoy the atmosphere created by the darkness.

Where we hear the animals howling and barking.

I stayed up past midnight and at

It is a view 

Only a few liked it, though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 10 Hats

To....

Autism Presented in a Closet