A Mayhematic War

 What is your war? Alcohol? Dysfunctional relationship? Mine is unique because the battle I fight is trying to tell the world that I am standing on Earth. I know I will get seen one day through times in my life like my wedding and funeral. The war has been hard to recover from at times. There are even amputees and wounds that will not heal because they are still bleeding to this day. I have never followed The Northern Star because I do not need its assistance. I think I am the Northern Star because I have fallen into a duty to where it is my place and my job to heal the world. My road is a broken road that stems from so much negativity that I have seen and heard throughout my life. The one best part about this road is not the war but the inclusiveness that this road has. My road has Acceptance Boulevard and Embrace Street where everyone is welcome. The sad part is there are those who respect me but I cannot see it through hiding the respect or showing the respect through odd behaviors. You can bring what you have to the table but I still have the direction as I select where you come in my life. We both must choose whether we are enemies or friends. What we stay is up to you. I encourage you to stay as an ally because you have just received the gift of loyalty. It is not where we are like dogs listening to commands but you have a member on the team who will show you empathy when you need us. Give me the call and I’ll be there in a minute. While I become a crybaby when it comes to a runny nose it is a different ball game when it comes to mental health and the treatment of others. I do not care what you or others want me to do. I choose my own actions and strategy of survival. While I do like a party at the Honky-Tonk I do not need it. The party can come to be homebound where I am the safest and comfortable. It is the best party where I can make my own mayhem. I can blind you like red dirt then when the dust settles I change the picture that you see. I know how to get loose, even if you like the way I do or not. The way I get loose is by letting up and having my version of what is a good time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 10 Hats

To....

Autism Presented in a Closet