Being a Monster

ROAR! That is the most common sound of a monster. I am a monster, but a funny and safe monster with the strongest brain. The reason being is that I have never played someone I’ve never been. While it was a pain not to play dress-up, I still kept becoming myself one year and age at a time. The burden of trying to cure a misconception plague is hard some days, but I enjoy every second of it because I get to show everyone what hidden gems I design. My happiness comes from humans opening their eyes to realize that we should be looked at seriously and when that happens as our inner monsters shine and make sounds of excitement. When you put the red light on us for too long, then we will be granted the potential to flip the light and turn it green. I might have certain references. I am still at the end of the day my monster. Furthermore, I do my best to practice what I preach, but it seems as if my inner monster cannot handle the pressure, which leads him to blow. Our brain cannot sometimes get the brain, but we always have the muscle in our head. Each one has our limits with our fizzy bottles and when the bottle struggles due to us having different wiring we are not mad at anyone but our inner monster erupts with unpleasantness but when somebody finally sees the truth from us then our brain explodes with delight. My monster is my G 6 because it is the only one who will make my monster go where I need the creature to go. The monster does hold the power I give. I will tell you he does not carry a Paul Bearer urn, but my monster olds my power source and I do not know what he holds, and I do not wish to know. Make sure you give a chance to every single man and woman, no matter what their monster looks like. If you tuck us in with some warmth, then you become one of our ducks. My monster has always looked like the Boogeyman but also has some Tooth Fairy mixture in his soul. I promise after you give me my salvation we will send you to the promised land of happiness. My monster may move to new places, but each version of my monster has one thing in common. That is the determination to have motivation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 10 Hats

To....

Autism Presented in a Closet